Dr. Kimbrough presentations and workshops address the following points:
- Understanding the correlation between positive attitudes and positive outcomes.
- Having well-developed problem solving skills including the ability to analyze uncertain situations, utilize facts and evidence in drawing conclusions.
- Applying decision-making theories, and adapting and innovation in new settings.
- Effective communication and conflict resolution through use of active listening.
- Constructive criticism and identifying accurate body language.
- Possessing leadership skills, understanding group and individual dynamics, and having the ability to work in teams.
- Applying tools such as networking, knowledge of computer software, and internal customer service to increase efficiency.
- Developing loyal customers (internal and external) --- is the critical difference in creating sustainable organizational success and long-term job security.